Skip to content

General

427 results found

1. How do I speak to a United Airlines live person?

You have a chance to express your plane services problems in detail by using the Live Chat. It is accessible anytime when you need help, and to use the Online Chat, you need to go through the discussed points. In case you have doubts regarding How do I speak to a live person at United Airlines? for flight booking, baggage allowance, or any other hospitalizes, you can use the described ways to contact available agents.

Visit … https://www.linkedin.com/events/howdoispeaktoalivepersonatunite7163422987067613186/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. What is Lufthansa cancellation policy

Lufthansa cancellation policy outlines rules and conditions for canceling flights. Check the official Lufthansa website or contact customer service to review specific details. The policy may include information on eligible tickets, cancellation fees, and refund processes. Familiarize yourself with these guidelines before canceling a Lufthansa flight to ensure a smooth and informed process.

https://travelzpedia.com/blog/lufthansa-cancellation-policy

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Does Delta have a chat option?

Yes, Delta Air Lines offers a live chat option for customer support through its website. The live chat feature allows passengers to communicate with Delta representatives in real-time to get assistance with various travel-related inquiries, such as booking assistance, flight information, reservation changes, baggage inquiries, and more.
    To access the live chat option on Delta's website, you usually have to go to the Customer Support or Contact Us section. There, you should find the option to start a live chat session with a Delta representative. Keep in mind that the availability of the live chat feature may vary depending on…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Can I text on Philippine Airlines

Yes, Philippine Airlines (PAL) typically offers in-flight texting services on some of their aircraft equipped with Wi-Fi. Passengers can use their smartphones or other compatible devices to send text messages using various messaging apps or platforms. However, it's essential to check with the airline directly or refer to their website for specific information about in-flight services and availability on your particular flight.
    Click here for more details: https://www.farestrolly.com/blogs/how-can-i-call-philippine-airlines-for-free

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Tag Order - Management

Since the latest update I have noted that all of my Tags are now all over the place. Please advise how I can get them back to alphabetical order using the app?

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Enable turning of notifications.

I don't want to receive an email every time I generate a report.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. How to Get Refunds from United Airlines?

If you need to know how to get refunds from United Airlines, the process is straightforward. To initiate a United Airlines refund request, you can visit their official website and log into your account. Navigate to the refund section, fill out the necessary details, and submit your request. Alternatively, you can contact United Airlines' customer service at +1 (888) 322-4047 for assistance in processing your refund. It's essential to keep track of your United refund status through the provided reference number to ensure a smooth and timely refund process.

Visit:- https://www.cheapflyerdeals.com/blog/how-to-get-refunds-from-united-airlines

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. How Do I Get A Response From Lufthansa?

To ensure a response from Lufthansa, follow these steps:

Call Customer Service: Dial the appropriate Lufthansa customer service number for your region and speak directly to a representative.
    Use Online Channels: Submit inquiries through the official Lufthansa website's contact form or use the messaging feature on the Lufthansa app.
    Social Media Engagement: Reach out via Lufthansa's official social media accounts, either through direct messages or public posts.
    Email Support: Send a detailed email to the provided customer support email address.
    Visit Service Points: If at the airport, visit Lufthansa service points for in-person assistance.
    Ensure your communication includes relevant details…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. How can I talk to representative at Qatar?

Connect through a phone call and live chat: On your keypad, dial the Qatar Airways customer service phone number. Pick the language to speak with the agent. Choose the topic for discussion from the given IVR. Discuss the issue with the agent present in the call. And he will grant you with accurate answers. On the help page, tap on the live chat icon. https://www.qatarairways.com/tradeportal/en/faq/Live-Chat-FAQs.html.The virtual agent will connect with. Revert to him by providing him with the problems you hold.Then, immediately, the agent will provide you with the solution to your query.
    Visit … https://www.atoallinks.com/2023/how-can-i-talk-to-representative-at-qatar/
    Source url … https://www.smartcatches.com/blog/how-do-i-speak-to-a-live-person-at-qatar-airways

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Reconciliation - Credit Card Statements

Ability to upload a CSV file of a credit card statement and have Foreceipt match the transactions to receipts. Then the user could quickly validate and check the matched transactions and could apply a TAG to those receipts such as (2023-08 Visa Card).

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Tag matches found in Foreceipt "View Transactions"

I would like to see the ability once a bank CSV file is uploaded and receipts are matched on "View Transactions", to be able to tag the matched receipts from that screen in bulk. Example: all matched receipts could be tagged for that credit card statement "2023-09 Visa". For CSV transactions that are not matched, have the ability to search for those receipts from the "View Transaction" screen.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Log in error

Hi

I am being told there is a global error when logging in!
    No matter how I try to log in I can not.
    Error -3 comes up saying operation could not be completed.

Please help as I need access today to my accounts?

Thanks
    Derek

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. https://www.smartcatches.com/blog/how-do-i-speak-to-live-person-at-american-airlines

Submit the email form: At American Airlines, there is no option to send an email, but passengers can contact them via submitting an email form. There is an option to submit the form and get a reply back within 48 hours from an agent with a solution. So this way will help a traveler to overcome stuck issue of how do I talk to a real person on American Airlines? The steps to find the email form are as follows. Open American Airlines’ contact support page on the official website. On the contact page, scroll and look for ‘Email us’…

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. TAX TOTAL

There should be a report or dashboard total which indicates how much tax i paid for week , monthly or yearly

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. How do I talk to a human at Jetblue?

Discover the easiest way to connect with a live person at the JetBlue customer care service department. Get your questions and answers resolved, by reading this Quora blog. Just follow our tips and tricks to learn about How do I talk to a human at Jetblue, make a phone call for further assistance on the mentioned OTA number at +1 800 971 7347 or the US number +1-800-538-2583.

For more info, visit : https://qr.ae/pKyDnF

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Como hablo con el KLM atencion al cliente

Usted puede contactar con KLM a través de teléfono y hablar con un agente de esta aerolínea sobre su consulta o duda. El número de KLM telefono es 1-800-618-0104 El equipo de servicio al cliente de KLM es muy simpático y profesional. Después de marcar el número de teléfono de KLM usted puede seguir los pasos de ivr dado a continuación:-

Marque 1-800-618-0104 y elegir su idioma
    Presione 1 para tomar información sobre estado de su vuelo
    Presione 2 para tomar información sobre mejorar su asiento
    Presione 3 para obtener información sobre reservación y cancelación
    Presione 4 para información sobre…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Como llamo a Latam telefono Colombia

Básicamente Latam Airlines proporciona su propio número para que sus clientes resuelvan sus consultas con los agentes. Si tu también quieres reservar o tienes alguna consulta puedes llamar directamente a Latam colombia teléfono que es 800000304 con ayuda de este número puedes conectarte con los agentes y puedes lograr resolver tus problemas a través del servicio de atención al cliente de Latam.

¿Cómo hablo con Latam número servicio al cliente?
    Si quieres hablar con los agentes de Latam para resolver tu problema puedes seguir los pasos como contactar por teléfono.

Llama al número de atención al cliente que es 800000304.…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. How do I talk to a Jetblue representative?

Read this blog carefully to understand the quickest ways of How do I talk to a Jetblue representative. To find the phone number and other alternate options make a phone call for further assistance on the mentioned  OTA number at +1 800 971 7347 or the US number +1-800-538-2583. 

For more info, visit : https://writeupcafe.com/how-do-i-talk-to-a-jetblue-representative-3/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Application should be able to capture and record "Items" entity as well. Currently there is no field to capture Items, Quantity, & Rates.

Application should be able to capture and record "Items" entity as well. Currently there is no field to capture Items, Quantity, & Rates.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Loganair Cancellation policy

Loganair's cancellation policy is their way of describing what happens if you need to cancel a flight with them. Life can be unpredictable and sometimes plans change, so it's good to know what to expect. Here's the truth:

Click Here For Details: https://www.sohafares.com/blog/loganair-cancellation-and-refund-policy

If you are in a situation where you need to cancel your Loganair flight, the amount you can be refunded and the rules that apply may depend on a number of factors, including when you cancel, the type of ticket you purchased, and the reason for the cancellation. cancellation. .

Generally, if you cancel far in advance,…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

General