Skip to content

General

428 results found

1. I am trying to buy Subscription unable to process the payment, try to connect Support, but not luck

I am trying to buy Subscription unable to process the payment, try to connect Support, but not luck

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. 6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. ¿Cómo llamar a Avianca desde Colombia?

Para contactar a Avianca desde Colombia, puedes utilizar varias opciones. Una forma es marcar el número de atención al cliente de Avianca desde tu teléfono local. Este número suele estar disponible en su sitio web oficial o en su billete de avión. También puedes contactar a Avianca a través de sus redes sociales, como Twitter o Facebook, donde su equipo de atención al cliente está disponible para resolver tus dudas y brindarte asistencia. Además, puedes visitar una de las oficinas de Avianca en tu ciudad para recibir atención personalizada y resolver cualquier duda que tengas.
    Click here for more details:…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Rectification of cropped Scans

Improve the cropping and rectification of scans. The entire scanned image is not visible when editing, and the rectification/warping of the image to obtain a rectangular receipt does not seem to function as intended.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. How do I change my personal details on Qatar Airways

To change personal details on Qatar Airways: Visit Qatar Airways Website: Go to the official Qatar Airways website. Log In: Log in to your Qatar Airways account using your credentials. Access Manage Booking: Navigate to the " [Qatar Airways Manage Booking[(https://www.traveloblog.com/blog/qatar-airways-name-correction-policy/)" or "Manage Reservations" section. Select Your Booking: Choose the specific booking for which you want to update personal details. Edit Information: Look for options to edit passenger details. This may include name, contact information, or meal preferences.

Visit here: https://medium.com/@travellooblog/how-do-i-change-my-personal-details-on-qatar-airways-bc4a1e7db1e5

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. How To cancel Luxair Flight Ticket

To cancel a Luxair flight ticket, follow the Luxair Cancellation Policy. Visit the Luxair official website, log in to your account, navigate to the booking section, and select the option to cancel. Be aware of any applicable fees or refund conditions outlined in the Luxair Cancellation Policy. Contact Luxair customer service for assistance if needed.

Visit Us:- https://travelzpedia.com/blog/luxair-cancellation-policy

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Teen Patti VIP APK

Teen Patti, with its rich cultural heritage and evolving gameplay, continues to be a source of joy, excitement, and social connection. Whether played with family around a table or virtually with friends, the allure of Teen Patti persists, making it a timeless classic in the world of card games.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. ¿Cómo contactar con Vueling por teléfono gratuito?

Si necesita ponerse en contacto con Vueling Airlines por teléfono, le alegrará saber que ofrecen un número gratuito de asistencia al cliente. Contactar con Vueling por teléfono puede proporcionar una forma rápida y directa de resolver cualquier consulta o problema que pueda tener con respecto a su vuelo, reserva o preguntas generales sobre sus servicios.

Para contactar con Vueling Airlines por teléfono gratuito sigue estos sencillos pasos:

Encuentre el número gratuito: comience por localizar el número gratuito proporcionado por Vueling Airlines para su región. Por lo general, puede encontrar este número en su sitio web oficial en la sección "Contáctenos"…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. How I get in touch to someone at Qatar UK Location?

The airline's official website provides contact details, including a dedicated customer service number for the UK region.and help to overcome how can I get in touch with Qatar in UK? Additionally, customers can visit Qatar Airways' ticket offices located in major cities across the UK for assistance with reservations, inquiries, or support with existing bookings.
    Visit … https://community.tableau.com/s/question/0D58b0000CBYqIYCQ1/how-can-i-get-in-touch-with-qatar-in-ukuknohold-247

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. How do I call Southwest Airlines from Mexico?

To call Southwest Airlines from Mexico, you'll need to dial the airline's international phone number. The international customer service number for Southwest Airlines is. Dial this number using your phone, and you will be connected to Southwest's customer service representatives.

When calling Southwest Airlines from Mexico, keep in mind any potential international calling charges that may apply depending on your phone plan. It's also advisable to check the current time difference between Mexico and the United States to ensure you're calling during Southwest's operating hours.

Once connected, you can speak with a Southwest Airlines representative to inquire about reservations, flight…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. ¿Cómo hablo con una Persona en Vivo en Air France?

Para conectarse con un representante en vivo de Air France, comience marcando su número de servicio al cliente. Al navegar por el menú automatizado, opta por la opción que te lleva a hablar con una persona en vivo. Esté preparado con los detalles de su reserva y cualquier consulta que pueda tener sobre reservas, estado de vuelo, políticas de equipaje o cualquier otra inquietud. La cortesía y la paciencia son clave mientras espera a un agente disponible. Una vez conectado, articule claramente sus preguntas o problemas para recibir asistencia eficiente y adaptada a sus necesidades. Recuerde, el dedicado personal de…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. could you guys create a column in the reports to refer the number of item

could you guys create a column in the reports to refer the number of an specific item (line), and which would also be marked on these item´s scanned or uploaded documents? I mean, if i have an expense that i had attached an invoice or receipt, before the column "merchant", would be a line "item" that each merchant would have a sequential number. This number should be written on the documents to relate the merchants and operations to the specific receipt it belongs to. I saw you already relate the operation with the document using a link in the column…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. How can I get in touch with Qatar real live agent in UK?

Steps to talk to someone at Qatar UK:Go to the official Qatar UK website from your browser.You can find out the option of contacting us.Look for the options of communication i.e. Phone.which help to resolve how can I get in touch with Qatar in UK? Issue and do require any assistance related to your previous or current booking for a safe journey.
    Visit … https://ideas.powerapps.com/d365community/idea/46f7f175-84df-ee11-a73d-000d3a01b6a8

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. ¿Cómo Puedo Chatear en Vivo en LOT Polish Airlines?

Para chatear en vivo con LOT Polish Airlines, navegue hasta su sitio web oficial y busque la sección "Contáctenos" o "Soporte". Busque opciones como chat en vivo o mensajería en línea. Una vez encontrado, inicie el chat proporcionando su nombre, dirección de correo electrónico y una breve descripción de su consulta o inquietud. Un representante de servicio al cliente se unirá al chat para ayudarle de inmediato. El chat en vivo ofrece una manera conveniente de obtener asistencia en tiempo real para asistencia con reservas, consultas de vuelos, consultas de equipaje o cualquier otra asistencia que pueda necesitar, lo que…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. ¿Cómo se llama Avianca en Colombia teléfono?

marcar el número de Avianca teléfono Colombia que es +57 (601) 355 7676Llama al número 1 para comunicar en el idioma español.Selecciona el botón 2 para llegar a un asesor especial.Chasquea el número 4 para asistencia de movilidad.Golpea el botón 5 para dar sugerencia o recomendación.Pega el botón 6 para poder reprogramar el billete.Marca el número 8 para cancelar los vuelos o solicitar el reembolso.Presiona el botón 9 para poder revisar el estado de vuelo.Ten en cuenta - Espérate al menos unos minutos para que los representantes puedan conectar la llamada contigo.

Visit … https://www.linkedin.com/events/aviancatel-fonocolombia-57-601-7168499296974147584/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. How to contact Google customer service?

Are you searching to know how do I reach a human at Google? And facing issue with Google product and service issue and several times you searched for Google official team ways to connect so here we discussed multiple ways to talk to customer service representative and have a hassle free usage.

Visit … https://www.linkedin.com/events/1-650-774-0100-howdoireachahuma7171366611390480384/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. ¿Cómo se llama Avianca en Colombia?

Si te cuesta tener contacto con una persona real de Avianca, puedes tomar ayuda de diferentes modos que ofrece a sus pasajeros. Para realizar la llamada uno de los métodos que puedes tomar es marcar el número de Avianca teléfono Colombia que es +57 (601) 355 7676

Visit … https://ideas.powerapps.com/d365community/idea/7818a84b-8ad9-ee11-a73d-000d3a01b6a8

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. How Do I Talk To a Live Person at Qatar Airways?

To speak to a live Qatar Airways representative, you can follow these steps for quick assistance. Start by dialing the customer care number provided on their official website. When connected, navigate the automated menu by selecting the appropriate options to reach a live person. Be ready with your booking details or any relevant information to speed up the process. Be patient as you may experience a short wait depending on call volume. Once connected, clearly state your query or concern for efficient resolution. Qatar Airways' attentive representatives are dedicated to ensuring a satisfactory customer experience, providing assistance with booking, reservations,…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. How can I change my Hawaiian flight without paying a fee?

To change your flight to Hawaii without incurring fees, explore options like flexible booking policies or travel insurance. Occasionally, airlines offer waiver programs that allow penalty-free changes due to unforeseen circumstances, such as illness or weather disruptions. Check if your ticket type qualifies for free changes within a certain time period before departure. Additionally, joining loyalty programs or booking directly with the airline can offer more flexibility when modifying reservations. Keep an eye out for promotions or special offers that include free exchanges. Finally, contacting Hawaiian Airlines directly and explaining your situation politely may result in a waiver or reduced…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. How can I speak to live person on Qatar Airways?

Are you a traveller who did Qatar Airways booking for the first time and being a outside traveller stuck at many points when gone through new travel restrictions imposed by Qatar official team related to flight ticket detail,name corrections policy,cancel of last-minute flight and in how many hours refund will get received but searching for how do I talk to a person at Qatar Airways?
    so go through various ways discussed below for all queries resolved.

Visit … https://www.linkedin.com/events/howdoitalktoapersonatqatarairwa7165931393091375104/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 21 22